Samsung Active S8
theonlycoop
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will the Samsung Active S8 be coming to Verizon this year? Need to replace a few corporate loaner phones with a durable option.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Active S8
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unlikely. The Active variation has been an exclusive to AT&T and I don't see Samsung and AT&T changing that agreement any time soon.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

theonlycoop,  we are not showing that device being carried anytime soon. You may keep up to date, though, on any new releases here: http://vz.to/1JaPGeG

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ATTICSHARK

Now that T-Mobile and Sprint have the active, hopefully Verizon won't be too far behind. Maybe a Verizon agent could answer this with new info?!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If Verizon does, it will be announced on the news page that is already linked in the thread above.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes