Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 PreOrder question (shipping and order info)
arod412
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yup..i see my charge now, and it's now actually listed in my recent orders.  It won't be long now.  dawktwenty, i ordered 1:30am friday morning, so maybe you will get a status update today or tomorrow. They have the free shipping overnight, so it's possible you will still get it at a decent time.

0 Likes
SuckaFree
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just received an automated email from them saying I only have one day left to accept the wireless customer agreement before my order ships.  Looks like it will be in our hands on the 11th.

0 Likes
TnMocha

I just got done talking with a rep and she said that the shipping date has been changed to the 14th. She told me since I pre-ordered on the 5th, mine should ship Friday the 11th.

0 Likes
TnMocha

I ordered on the 5th

0 Likes
redup1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered mine on the 4th at 2:45AM.  My status has not changed.....Using the link provided in the receipt email to check status I get this .....Ship Date: 04/04/2014.  When I use the link Another Order Status I get this....Order Date: 04/04/2014, Order Status: Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow.  Go figure...where is the Consistency?  Guess I should not be so picky. 

0 Likes
TheQuicksilver

Just confirmed that I have a tracking number with delivery scheduled for Friday. That was with an order within the first few minutes of it going on sale.

0 Likes
ashley01407
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered mine at 11:00am on friday morning and I just checked the status and mine was shipped and should arrive Friday.  I'm not sure how people who ordered before me are still waiting for theirs to ship.. Can't wait to actually get it!

0 Likes
dawktwenty
Enthusiast - Level 3

I didn't order until Saturday afternoon. I can only assume mine will come before Thanksgiving.

Skoozle

I ordered mine at about 1:00 pm April 4, but my order date is April 8?

Order status says my phones have been picked up by FedEx and FedEx says I should have my phones Friday.

0 Likes
dawktwenty
Enthusiast - Level 3

My order status says "We received your order and it is in process"

Expected ship date: "Not available at this time."

fail