Samsung Galaxy S5 keeps dropping wifi connection
wdcrlyn

i have 5 phones and 1 phone keeps dropping wifi connection therefore eating up data. What do i need to do

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 keeps dropping wifi connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here to help. Do you leave the device's cellular data connection on? Thanks for confirming other devices are connected to the WiFi source, how long has this been an issue? 
TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
wdcrlyn

Yes, the phone connection is left on. been having the problem for the past week

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for confirming that information. Have you tried turning the Cellular Data off?

DeannaL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
wdcrlyn

i dont know!! How do i do this

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Allow me to share a link with instructions to disable/enable data wdcrlyn. Please visit this link: http://spr.ly/6589BjFg9

You can also see many more troubleshooting options at this link: http://spr.ly/6580BjFgi

AntonioC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes