Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic won't activate! pre-ordered thru BestBuy
bdangelm
Enthusiast - Level 2

I pre-ordered thru Best Buy, waited about a month with a backorder. When it finally came yesterday i tried to activate it and it couldn't.  I called Verizon and they said BestBuy "locked" the watch and i would have to go to the store and have them unlock it?  Well, I went to BestBuy and they said they have no authority to lock any phone or watch and this is a known issue with Verizon.  why is going on?  Now, I'm on hold for 45mins while they try to add the IMEI to their database?  Not happy with Verizon at all!! Unknown outcome so far.......still on permeant hold!

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic won't activate! pre-ordered thru BestBuy
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know your time is valuable and apologize for the conflicting information you received. I hopeful your concern has been addressed and resolved since you original post. If not, please advise.  -Yani

0 Likes
bdangelm
Enthusiast - Level 2

nope, was supposed to get a call back and didn't. What is going on?  Why can't between Verizon, BestBuy, and Samsung figure this out before they launch a new product!  I'm back on the phone holding forever to get this resolved!

0 Likes
bdangelm
Enthusiast - Level 2

Escalated ticket and promised it will be resolved within 48hrs.  Apparently Samsung didn't transmit or Verizon didn't enter the IMEI numbers in a timely fashion so I'm told. 

And the customer suffers.....Someone should be fired for this because they are saying there are many like me complaining about the same issue.

"Can you here me now?........"lol

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on getting your new Galaxy Watch4! It saddens us to hear that you're experiencing problems getting your Samsung Glaxy Watch4 activat ed. We've also noted that it was purchased through Best Buy.

We don't want to have you repeating troubleshooting steps that have already been completed and we'd like to help you here. Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have already been initiated?-Robert C.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bdangelm, we understand the importance of getting your device activated. Do you have a ticket number you were given? *Joshua

0 Likes
lkirkland88
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too am having the same issues. This is unacceptable. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yes lkirkland88, 

We do not want you to have to go through these ewxperiences. Please send us a Private Message directly at  http://on.fb.me/KdwH96

We will be here for you.

-Roni

0 Likes
jvogel81
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's March 6, 2022, and this still hasn't been fixed. I've been on the phone the past 2-3 hours with numerous compa iea. I've been dealing with this since last week! 

iju1c3i
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did anyone get this resolved. i was on the phone for 5 hours each day from Saturday - Monday. No one could fix it. I can add this watch to Verizon.

Error: 

Something Went Wrong.

Sorry, something's not right. Close the SAM GWATCH4C 46 GEN SLV app and try again.

If this keeps happening, call 800.922.0204 for more information.

0 Likes