Samsung S21 Ultra not working right after update
lynnejenni
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone forced me into a new update and now some of my apps won't open and I can't seem to get it to "undo" the update.  Is there a way to do that? Is there anywhere to scan my phone to fix the issues?  I"m very frustrated.  I never wanted a new phone but had to do it.  

0 Likes
Re: Samsung S21 Ultra not working right after update
lynnejenni
Enthusiast - Level 2

By the way...I've deleted apps and re-downloaded them.  I have rebooted my phone several times.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your phone to work as intended so that you can have an excellent experience, lynnejenni. Since this issue started after the software update, this means that the update did not process correctly, but no worries, there is a way to fix it. Please use the "Software Upgrade Assistant (Samsung) - Repair Assistant" as per this link (https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-80201/) to resolve the issue. -Antonio

0 Likes
Rlc403rc

I. Having some of the same issues with my s21 ultra. As well as permission issues on apps that I cannot fix. I have reset network, data and did a factory reset twice. Will thus fix my issues as well?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Rlc403rc. We would recommend using Repair Assistance for any software related issues. 

*Cassie

0 Likes