Samsung S5 problems
Jodidiane

I just changed from an iPhone 4 to a Samsung galaxy S5 a month and a half ago. It was purchased from a local verizon store. I have had nothing but problems. We have wifi at our home. I have to continuously restart or completely shut off my phone if I want to get on and stay on our home wifi. For my husband to get on wifi on his phone or computer, I have to completely shut my phone down. We checked with our wifi company and they said there was something eating up our wifi. This didn't start until after I got my S5. I took it to the Verizon I bought it from and they said there was nothing they could do. I did speak to a very nice Verizon wireless representative from a number I got online, and I thought she had helped, but after a while my phone went right back to doing what it was before. After doing some research, I downloaded an app and it says my phone is refurbished. When I purchased it I was not informed it was used, they gave me the impression it was new. We aren't on the edge program. We are doing the two year contract as we have always done. Still, I paid $150.00 and signed up for a two year contract. I think it would have been nice to be told my phone was used and perhaps that could be the reason I'm having issues so quickly after purchasing it? Anyone else have this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung S5 problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I have sent you a private message and look forward to addressing all your concerns. 
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes