Samsung Stratosphere camera not working
kate232

After a year of taking pictures with this phone I now only get a black screen telling me to insert a memory card.  I do not even see a slot to insert a card.  Why would I suddenly need a card?  Any advice would be appreciated,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Stratosphere camera not working
B33
Legend

Katie it's Located under the Battery Cover Just above the Battery.. b33

Here is a Link to the PDF owners Manual.  And you might Just need to do a Battery Pull to reset the Phone to get it to Work.. Let me know if the Battery pull helped or Not,,

http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/stratosphere/stratosphere.pdf

Updated: Katie Go page 14 in the Owners Manual i provided  so you can see the were the Card slot is..

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The micro SD slot might be under the battery cover. Did you check there. The phone only has so much memory. Have you filled the user portion of the space?

You can check the full online manual for instructions on how to install the micro SD card and how to connect the phone to the computer to transfer the pictures from the phone to the computer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

BTW the phone has only been out since October 2011. That is less than a year ago.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
kate232

Thank you for your help.  I now at least know where the card is.  I went to page 14 and followed instructions but there was no prompt of unmounting the memory card just one for inserting a card which would not work when I tapped.  I truly have had nothing but problems with this phone and am sorry I bought.it.  I will take it back to the store "again" and hopefully they will fix it.  It does take great pictures.  Thanks again

0 Likes
kate232

Tried the battery pull but did not help.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your Welcome & sometimes Katie Going to your Settings and to were SD Card is you can sometimes Do what's called a Unmount of the Card then Turn right around an Remount it.. This sometimes Works-- but Hopefully the Store can Get you Going again Best of Luck to ya.!   And if your in a Hot Area  like it is here in Ks Stay Safe & Cool..b33 Smiley Happy

0 Likes