Samsung Stratosphere shuts off
msiegel1

Hi, I have been having (an) issue-the phone shuts off every time i close the keypad, when i send texts, and in the middle of the night for no reason where i leave it on connected to a charger. i missed my alarm because the phone shut off in the middle of the night.

this is a BRAND NEW phone that just got mailed to me three days ago to replace my old Stratosphere that was full of issues. i have not downloaded any apps, it is in the same brand new condition i received it in.

i'm about ready to ditch this whole plan entirely and go with someone else as i am beyond frustrated.

Does anyone know how to fix this? i really don't want to go through getting a new replacement phone that might not work just like the replacement phone i have now.

Comment edited to start new discussion.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Stratosphere shuts off
jelliott72

I am on my fourth replacement this year alone of the SAME phone.  This one I've only had for two months and now the screen is black.  I wish I had an answer for you. Only thing I can say is that I feel your pain and I am BEYOND frustrated as well. 

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Stratosphere
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can just imagine how frustrating this must be for you, msiegel1. Please clear the cache for the keyboard & let us know if the device powers off when the keypad is closed. http://vz.to/1cqBMU7

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes