Samsung note edge 4
bulldog9999

Help. I fell in love with my phone and Google play. Within a month of owning it I had been back to store for freezing up. They changed settings.

Fast forward 6 months. Edge screen kept disappearing even after resetting. It was reset back to factory settings. Now, it is possessed. My phone tells tells me it won't charge due to non factory charger. (I am using original charger). It adds letters or commas to anything I type or completely changes screens to a completely different app. I can't put phone to my face or the call is lost. Anyone else having these problems?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung note edge 4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This calls for a job for the Ghostbusters and you can count on us to get you back to loving your Note 4. We appreciate you providing all the troubleshooting steps you have already completed in efforts to get this fixed. When you last completed your factory reset, did you upload all your applications right away?  

Let’s place your phone in Safe Mode and test out the functionality.  Keep us posted on your progress.
http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-121765/

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes