Samsung note3 Signal issue!
dillstang

I have had the Samsung Note 3 since December. before that I have the droid razr maxx, and I loved it... so I thought the Note 3 would be bigger(haha) and better than my droid. After a couple months my signal strength started to decrease. When I visit my parent house, I have absolutely no service... mind you with the droid I had great service... I don't get it. When Im driving there are certain places where the signal shows no service. It drops calls because of this. I have had to tell the person I am on the phone with that I will have to call you back because I am getting ready to go through a bad area. I never had this issue with the Droid. I took it back to... best buy where I bought it and there response is.... we can send it in and we will give you a replacement.... I said will it be a new phone because I DO NOT want a refurbished phone... they respond with all our replacements are refurbished phones. I just don't think that after paying all that money for a phone that if it needs to go back, that I should have to get a refurbished one. I have tried taking the battery out and the sim card. I have restored my phone to factory default... more than once.. im getting pretty good at adding all my accounts back on it... I feel that I shouldn't have to deal with this for what I pay... its truly frustrating... and from the looks of it, I am not the only one!!! anyone found a solution that is not sending you phone in and receiving a refurbished one? PLEASE HELP

Labels (1)
0 Likes