Save photos to sd card
jh1046
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unable to save photos to sd card.  Directions state to go to seeing on camera and choose storage and card.  I don't have that choice.  Any suggestions.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Save photos to sd card
jh1046
Enthusiast - Level 2

Supposed to be storage on settings -

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

What type of phone do you have ? The directions are easy, First go to Camera, then settings and scroll to locate Save to Card and then tap.

rflulling
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do you have an SD card installed?

There should be a manager of some kind on the phone which will let you see your files and switch between built in and manually installed cards. I would say what manager to look for but over 4 different Verizon LG phones I have seen 4 different file managers.

You might also want to be sure your SD card is working.
A) You might take the card out and insert it to the adapter that came with it. Connect to a laptop or card reader on a desktop. make sure the computer can see it. If it cannot it might be defective or have a bad format.
B) Another way to check is to connect your phone by its USB charge cable to a PC. You should see both the Internal and External cards as independent devices.
-On my PC: there are three devices. The Verizon installation directory (for first connection) which vanishes after a few moments. Then the phone pops up (though my PC shows a Media Player?!) and when you open the device you can see both the Internal Storage and SD Card as separate storage devices.

0 Likes