Screen Problem
ALLHUG12

I hooked my phone to my computer to download some pictures. When I completed the operation, the icons appear 'smeared'.  Did I mess up a setting or did the connection with my computer damage the phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Screen Problem
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ALLHUG12

LG Stylo 2V

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALLHUG12-

I know I would be puzzled if my phone icons looked smeared out of the blue. I trust we can resolve this for you. Did you notice this happened right after the phone was connected to your computer? What icons are having this issue? Also, do they look smeared on the phone or where exactly? If you could share a screenshot so that we can look at it, it will greatly help. In the meantime, here's our support page for your phone https://vz.to/2NY37WD

Carmen_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALLHUG12, it's important to us that your phone is working properly at all times. I welcome the opportunity to assist. If you power your phone off and back on, do the app icons normalize? If not, have you tried hooking your phone back up to the computer and performing a safe removal of hardware before unhooking your device to see if the icons return to normal. If neither of these options place your apps back to their normal appearance, please do the following to reset your your device settings (this is not a factory reset):  http://spr.ly/6589DsIqt. Keep us posted with your results.

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes