Screen going gray
ScttLee
Enthusiast - Level 2

My LG G3 screen has started acting up.  When I am using Chrome, sometimes it will either go all black or a grainy grey with a white squiggly/loopy line diagonally.   If I push the off button and then push it again, it will go away.  It has only happened once outside of chrome.  I had download some other browser apps when this started.  I have since deleted those apps and this issue had nearly stopped.  Now it does it occasionally.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Screen going gray
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Scttlee, we want to make sure we get rid of the grey screen. We are here to help you. Do you have any screen protectors on your phone? Is your software up to date? Check your software: http://vz.to/29NZnae 

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ScttLee
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is up to date.  Yes I have a glass screen saver on for the last 15 months.

I have noticed that I can read through the white line.  Also that if I lightly tape the right side it sometimes will make the screen flicker.  Also that it is running hot more often & I have to turn off the power to cool it down.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ScttLee, thanks for the details. Has the device experienced any physical damage?

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes