Screen timeout not working LG Transpyre
cindi123451214
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been reading all the questions and answers to what seems to be common problem--screen timeout on lock screen won't adjust to the settings available.  I have an LG Transpyre, and don't use a pin, just swipe.  I have clicked on every option from 2 minutes, to "Keep screen turned on".  Goes black after about 10 seconds no matter what.  It has always done this, but I am using it more and more and its getting very annoying.  I can also relate to screen going black while on a call.  I can usually get it to wake up by tapping twice near the top of the screen.  Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Screen timeout not working LG Transpyre
stef7
Master - Level 2

Download and experiment with some customizable third-party lock screen function / app?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@cindi123451214 We definitly want you to be able to use your screen timeout option the correct way. We're here to assist. Lets dig into this issue a little further. Have you made any changes to your phone prior the screen timeout functioning this way? Also, I'm curious when was the last time youve had a software update?

JoelD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

re-boot the phone!

0 Likes