Screen won't rotate
Jbird101
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a droid turbo that the screen has stopped auto rotating on. I checked the settings and restarted the phone. Anyone have an idea on how to fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Screen won't rotate
Jbird101
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine just started working on its own again.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can help you, Jbird101!

On your Turbo, go to Settings>Display>When device is rotated, and ensure that "rotate contents of the screen" is selected. This should allow the rotation to begin working again. Please let us know if that resolves your concern!

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jbird101
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tried that first thing and it didn't work.

Texascritter
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine is doing this also. Just started having sooooo many issues 2 weeks ago and I Have NOT done the update

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Texascritter!

Let's see what's causing the problem! Have you recently downloaed any new applications? Has your phone been exposed to any physical/water damage? Does screen not rotate at all or simply ehile using a specific device function?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Texascritter
Enthusiast - Level 3

Phone turns off auto rotate on its own. No certain apps regular texting and web usage.

0 Likes
Jbird101
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine just started working on its own again.