SecureEnabled.com Alerts
StPeter

Recently I began getting alerts from SecureEnabled.com everyday.  It comes up with the chrome symbol but the actual alert is this SecureEnabled.com I do not remember signing up for anything it just stated happening.  How can I stop it it is aggravating being altered to annoying things like Laptop deals, curing erectile dysfunction, etc.  This is the screenshot from a couple days ago.Screenshot_2016-12-07-15-16-14.png

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: SecureEnabled.com Alerts
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

That notification seems to be coming from Google Chrome. It sounds like a "YES" was granted to the website to push ads to your phone via the browser.

Try checking this:

Open Google Chrome. Select the Menu button. Select Settings. Select Site Settings. Select Notifications.

If the website in question appears in this list, delete it from the list by clicking on the entry, and then by clicking "Clear & Reset"

View solution in original post

0 Likes
StPeter

I forgot to mention I have tried to pull up Site Settings for SecureEnabled.com but Site Settings won't come up.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have an application that is pushing ads to the notification shade. You need to figure out which application(s) it is and remove it immediately. Try this application to find the offensive application. Addons Detector - Android Apps on Google Play

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

That notification seems to be coming from Google Chrome. It sounds like a "YES" was granted to the website to push ads to your phone via the browser.

Try checking this:

Open Google Chrome. Select the Menu button. Select Settings. Select Site Settings. Select Notifications.

If the website in question appears in this list, delete it from the list by clicking on the entry, and then by clicking "Clear & Reset"

0 Likes