Re: Security and Privacy: This network has been compromised
jimronda3985

I deleted all the saved network connections which were mostly guest networks kept known friends. Message has not reoccurred.

0 Likes
LionsFan97

This worked for you on all your networks? Curious to try this when I get home if it did, since apparently out of nowhere, my own home network is now comprimised according to verizon.

0 Likes
rnrgrl2007
Enthusiast - Level 1

I forced the S&P app to stop and disabled it. Since it is a builtin app, I was asked if I wanted to restore it to the orifinal version that came on the phone. As soon as I said yes, AVG popped up tagging it as malware. Interesting, don't you think?

Kdossantos
Enthusiast - Level 1

This has now happened to me after the latest upgrade, months after your post. You would think Verizon could have gotten a handle on this by now. I think there have been st least two more upgrades since.

Baggeds10
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just started happening to me as well

CyberGolem
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing here. My phone upgraded last night (Sep 4th) and this message appeared today for the first time (Sep 5th). It appears Verizon is as guilty as all the riff raff we're trying to keep off our mobiles and computers. 

Chris5301
Enthusiast - Level 1

My wife's phone is suddenly having the same problem at home. None of our other phones are giving this alert though connected to the same network. No changes to the phone have been made. Verizon, you've got an issue that needs resolving.

tammiesbell
Enthusiast - Level 1

This just started after an upddate on the phone on 9-4-19 both of my phones have the same thing he has going on.

Hanbnan01
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having this issue as well. My husband is not.

DaveOhYea
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine just started doing this about a half hour ago.