Send video via messaging
WilliThompson

Hello!  I have an Android Mini.  How do I send a video I recorded via text message?  When I pick the share option on the video, messaging is not an option.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Send video via messaging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is concerning, WilliThompson. We definitely want you to be able to share your videos with your friends and family. So I can better understand what is happening I have a few more questions. Are you having any issues with data on your device? Are you able to send/receive regular text messages? Any error messages?

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
WilliThompson

Hello!  I am not having issues with data on the device.  I am able to send and receive regular text messages.  I am also able to receive  video text messages.  When I try to send a video text, it says "Message size limit reached.  You can't add this video to your message".  I even tried cropping it to 1 second send it still didn't work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying. What kind of video are you attempting to send? Are you abel to receive videos?

CarleyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Before you record the video you have to set the phone to the lowest resolution and keep the video short. MMS messages have a maximum size they are allowed to send. Anything bigger you have to send another way.

Ensure Picture/Video Message does not Exceed File Size Limit | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes