Service
GolferLenny

I keep getting a "not registered on the network" notification and cannot receive or place calls, text messages etc.  How to I clear this issue.

0 Likes
Re: Service
overdude

Same.  There must be some major issue that Verizon is not admitting to.  3 Androids on one account all doing the same thing.  One iPhone on a totally different account that is completely useless.  Wish they would at least post something about this.  I am in Atlanta area.  WiFi calling only at this point.  Disappointed after so many years of good service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6004za51K

-Corey

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Try resetting your Network Settings. If that does not work please reach out to us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for further assistance.

*Harley

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks, one moment please. -Dia

0 Likes