Setting up contacts?
luvsUrban

Hi everyone. Just got my new Eris yesterday and still trying to figure it all out. What's the easiest way to put in your contacts? Oh and I didn't get a user manual with this phone, only a quick tips guide. Is there someplace out there where we can get something that shows us what all this phone does? Thanks!!

Robin~

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Setting up contacts?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

luvsUrban wrote:

Hi everyone. Just got my new Eris yesterday and still trying to figure it all out. What's the easiest way to put in your contacts? Oh and I didn't get a user manual with this phone, only a quick tips guide. Is there someplace out there where we can get something that shows us what all this phone does? Thanks!!

Robin~

Don't know about your first question but here is a user manual that I found for you. It comes in PDF format:

http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/htc_droid_eris/eris.pdf

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

luvsUrban wrote:

Robin~

Don't know about your first question but here is a user manual that I found for you. It comes in PDF format:

http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/htc_droid_eris/eris.pdf

0 Likes
luvsUrban

Thank you. I'll check it out. :smileyhappy:

Robin~

0 Likes
luvsUrban

Just wanted to thank you again. This is exactly what I was looking for. I wonder why they don't include these booklets with the phone though?

Robin~

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

luvsUrban wrote:

Just wanted to thank you again. This is exactly what I was looking for. I wonder why they don't include these booklets with the phone though?

Robin~

You are quite welcome. Glad you found what you were looking for. I have another different Android phone on T-mobile. I received a quick guide too in my box. I suppose they just expect you to know the phone already & know the main functions, but that is always not the case.

0 Likes