Setup Wizard data usage limited notification
CorderMachine
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any solution? My fiance and I's phones just started having this problem this afternoon.  Verizon had been no help so far! Argh 

Re: Setup Wizard data usage limited notification
alaudigy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same problem, what's going on? Is there a solution for this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CorderMachine, we understand the importance of making sure you are able to effectively use your devices. We are happy to help in any way possible. What type of phones are you attempting to set up? 

*Joshua

0 Likes
Pnwrider
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem as the original post. My parents used to have the smart family app on my phone and even with it deleted it still blocks me from using my mobile data the majority of the time. How do I fix this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pnwrider,

Limiting you when things have been removed is definitely not what we want. It's crucial that is fixed. If those limits are still working, it sounds like it wasn't fully removed before taking that Smart Family App off. Your parents would need to be the ones to manage this if they set it up. They could download the app again or do that through their online My Verizon accounts. 

-Andrew

0 Likes
Cordell33

I'm having the same issue with galaxy s21 ultra. I can't make any calls or receive messages. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your device and service concerns are our concerns too. We can help resolve the issues you're experiencing with making calls and receiving messages with your S21 Ultra Smartphone.

Can you tell us more about this? For example, how long has this been happening? Have there been any recent changes with your devices? (e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, recent SIM Card change, etc.)

Please reboot (Power cycle) your device while we're troubleshooting together. Thanks! -Robert C.

0 Likes