Re: Setup Wizard data usage limited notification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Are here any limiteaionsset in Smart Family on your line when you review the app or My Verizon account? When going to Settings > Data Usage, do you have any restrictions set with the data here?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey, sylviavue! We know getting your data working properly is a must! Have you already checked the other causes on this thread including checking for data limits in settings or confirming your Smar Family settings if you use it?

0 Likes
TH0122

Some how your account got "hotlined".  which means the finance department limited or shut off your data.  Tech support can not fix this you must get a hold of a Human rep. in the finance department  and they can remove the restriction from your account.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything. 

0 Likes
Mc49

My phone is doing the exact same thing.  I've done the whole Verizon / Samsung thing and neither could help me.  Can you please tell me if they fixed your phone? and if so, how?  Any help is much appreciated.  Bad weather headed my way, and if power goes out then my wifi doesn't work.  NEED the mobile data to work!  Thank you for any help you can send my way!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mc49, we want to make sure your device is working properly. Let's review. Can you ploease share more details about your device cocnern. What happens when you try to place a phone call, send/receive a text, or use data? 

0 Likes
MamaBear0514

That didn't work for me 

0 Likes
MamaBear0514

I my situation only my phone was affected? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MamaBear0514, we want to make sure you receive a resolution for your cocnern. Can you please share more details? What steps are you taking? When are you receiving this error message? 

0 Likes
Bradfishct

Same problem and had it for a while.  We finally just dropped Smart Family and added unlimited data but I still have the problem.  Tried force stopping the setup wizard but it didn't resolve the problem.  How do we fix this?

0 Likes