Setup Wizard
AmandaReinhart
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello 

We like so many others are having trouble with our kids Just Kids phone lines. We use Smart Family.

We have unlimited data plan so we don't limit the kids time we just block all apps and what not. Well  when they want to play games or need to use the internet even if it's unblocked they can't. We keep getting Setup Wizard data usage limit warning and they can do nothing. I have checked every setting I can find and have changed everything I can think of and even looked through the community question board but still cannot fix this issue. It is frustrating to pay for services and then not be able to use them. The phones are Samsung Galaxy A42 if that helps. Please help us fix this

0 Likes
Re: Setup Wizard
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly understand your concern with the situation. Please send us a Private Note, so that we may assist. *Jesse

0 Likes
Re: Setup Wizard data usage limit warning
scardeecat

We also have the Setup Wizard data usage limit warning on my son's A42. It's been over a month now, so we are paying for mobile data on that line that we cannot access.  FRUSTRATING that Verizon cannot figure this widespread problem out after several years and likely hundreds+ customers.  I am feeling more sour by the day.  I also have spent fruitless hours on the phone with Verizon and more on my own.  The Samsung Android Setup Wizard cannot be deleted from the phone. But clearly, that app is the issue, since that app sends the Data usage limit notice.  I believe it's time for me to initiate a claim and attempt to get a new phone.

Verizon/Samsung please prioritize this and send an immediate patch to repair the setup wizard!

0 Likes
Re: Setup Wizard data usage limit warning
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, scardeecat. We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes