Severe issue on droid razr m
Magnulast

Due to the update a few months ago to android kitkat my phone has had a lot of problems-regardless of horrible processing speed (cpu overheated up to 100 Fahrenheit) and ram only for 250mb max and around 120mb). We have also another issue that has been here for a long time the battery life...apx on screen on semi bright with wifi on and background applications on the battery drains about 1% per 1min 50 sec very very bad if your using youtube about 1min for 1%(or less). Also I finally found out why my data isn't working, my sim card was "burnt" a black stain seems to be on my sim card. Finally when I was on the bus, back to school just turning my phone on, because I was very bored of the wait time it takes to boot up I put it in my backpack suddenly I realized that my phone was hot. very hot. It turns out my phone gave up on me but the Inference I can make is that the Lithium ion battery "blew up" or in other words was destroyed. (notice* on this phone the sim card works for about a month after the update only on 3g-4glte* is not supported if you are not within 100-50meters of a cell tower and it doesn't works after 1 day)(***DISCLAIMER*** other phones may have an issue like mine but, the sim card seems to wear out on my phone I don't know if this is my problem or everyone else)(Verizon online said the technicans are working on it-Verizon said it was Motorola's fault)(THE ONLY good thing about this phone is that has good calling and horrible sms 45 seconds apx don't text while driving)

Labels (1)
0 Likes