Since the last update on my LG Phone it takes 10 minutes to boot up. is this usual?
Don1946

Since the last update on my LG Phone it takes 10+ minutes to open up after the phone has been powered down.  I was told by a Verizon employee that this is common and normal for these phones.  Is this accurate or is there another problem with my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Since the last update on my LG Phone it takes 10 minutes to boot up. is this usual?
bearone21
Legend

how many times have you rebooted??

0 Likes
Re: Since the last update on my LG Phone it takes 10 minutes to boot up. is this usual?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important for your phone to boot up properly, Don1946. I'm here to help. When you say open up, are you referring to the phone powering up? What do you see on the screen? Has there been any physical or liquid damage to your phone?

Tracy_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Which LG phone? They make several

0 Likes