Slacker radio
BJ51

Has anyone had any success in cancelling Slacker Radio? If so, how did you do it???

0 Likes
Re: Slacker radio
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello BJ51,

We know how important it is to manage your services. You can cancel a Slacker Radio subscription right from the app on your phone.

1. Open the Slacker app on the device.
  2. Sign in (If not already signed in).
  3. Tap the Menu icon (top left).
  4. Select the GEAR icon (top right).
  5. Select Account.
  6. Tap Modify Account > Cancel Subscription.
  7. Tap Cancel Subscription again on the Cancellation confirmation screen to confirm the selection.

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Slacker radio: install & cancel subscription
elitecarservice

Hi.  I have an additional problem.  I have 2 Samsung Androids.  One is S8+ &* the other an S8.  Neither have Slacker Radio installed.  I tried to install Slacker & the message I get is " installation failed. try again."  I tried 3 times/per: no installation.  Can't cancel subscription if i don't have app installed.  Have not found a way tpo cancel on My Verizon, after signing in.  What can I do. 

Harold 

E mail: [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional information. We'd like to access your account to better assist you. We sent you a private note to get started. - ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks, Harold. I do see that your line is associated with a Business account. Our team here does not have access to business accounts. You will have to call 800-922-0204 for support.

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes
MAG923

I want to cancel the slacker subscription that I haven't used in a very long time but am being charged.

how do I cancel it online?  I do not have the app on my phone. ... 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello MAG923, We know the importance of being able to manage your subscriptions and will do all we can to help. What is the make and model of your phone? Also, what happens when you try to cancel by following these steps:

1. Open the Slacker app on the device.
  2. Sign in (If not already signed in).
  3. Tap the Menu icon (top left).
  4. Select the GEAR icon (top right).
  5. Select Account.
  6. Tap Modify Account > Cancel Subscription.
  7. Tap Cancel Subscription again on the Cancellation confirmation screen to confirm the selection.

Are you receiving any error messages? 

-Tanisha

0 Likes
acashmere1

Hello. I am having the same issue. 

Verizon, can you please help? No one on the support line seems to know what the issue is. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, acashmere1. We certainly want to help with making sure that you're on the right path to getting the assistance you need on canceling your Slacker Radio subscription if you no longer wish to have it. Is this a subscription that you pay monthly for on your Verizon Wireless bill?

-Brett

0 Likes
Re: Slacker radio
Kbrantley11

I am also having a problem. I do not have the app amd no one on the phone can help me. 

0 Likes