Slow 4G speeds on 7th ave and 52nd street
BPNote
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had consistent slow data speeds in my office. The signal bar shows at least 4G+2 or three bars, but the speed is like a 1x connection. Its quite frustrating. Please look into this issue. i'm using a Note 4.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Slow 4G speeds on 7th ave and 52nd street
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
BPNote,

We want you to have the best speeds possible. Is the problem only while in your office? Do you get better service outside or at another area? Have you tried to measure the speed you are getting? You can use a 3rd party app called Speedtest.net. It is available for free from the play store. Let us know what the results are from your office.

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
rckt82
Enthusiast - Level 3

same issues here. Crap data connection on the "nations fastest network".

Every thread I read about this issue, customer support replies with the same canned answer. is it indoors or outdoors? When did it begin? Whats your zipcode? Did you try resetting your sim card? Did you do a factory reset.

Is Customer Support even real people? or is it just an auto response bot????

BPNote
Enthusiast - Level 2

This has been an issue for two generations of phones from my note 3 to the note 4. It's the network. .not the phone. this

is so bad. I couldn't even upload this comment on my phone. I had to send it to my work emai. I've been trying for the past 3 days to get this up till i gave up on my phone.

Screenshot_2015-05-13-09-23-43.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
BPNote,

Let's get your phone the speed it deserves.  Are other Verizon customers having the same issue in your office?  Does this issue occur when you're home?  What is the zip code for your office location?

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
BPNote
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have several verizon users complaining on the same issue. It only occurs when I'm at the office. Zip code  10019.