Smart Family Location Inaccurate
duTchess81177

I am having the same problem and no fixes!  I have reset both phones, have the latest software updates and have done power cycling. Onesie even a new phone now. Location is a mile away and sometimes more. We leave the house to go a few miles away and the later doesn’t even go off that they phone left as it is set to. This is in an area with 100% Verizon coverage.  How can FindMyiPhone be so accurate that I can tell the kid has moved to the backyard, yet Verizon Smart Family suggests the kid is a mile away at the same time??? This is on Verizon to fix once and for all. There’s no way I’d pay for premium if this can’t be corrected. From comments I’ve seen, this has been on ongoing concern for literally years! That’s absurd! Sounds like someone need to get fired and a a replacement hire is necessary. This shouldn’t be such a long lasting problem.

0 Likes
Re: Smart Family Location Inaccurate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

duTchess81177, 

We thank you for working through this with us. We want to make sure you have an accurate location. Can you tell me what model phones are you using? Are the applications up to date as well?

JenelleW_vzw

0 Likes
Re: Smart Family Location Inaccurate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wow, you have done a lot. I do appreciate all that you have done. I would love to see what is going on. I will send you a private message so we can help. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes