Someone is able to monitor my phone
BACHELORGM

For about the past 9 months someone has been able to monitor my phone.  They would send my gf a text message via an anonymous texting site saying who I've been texting.  They seem to know some of the people but not all of them I've text, some were old gf's.  I've never gave anyone my phone info.  It seems they can't see the message what I've text to the other people.  I hate changing my number.. A friend has advised me to get a new phone and switch to another phone company, all advice wud be appreciated. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Someone is able to monitor my phone
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Are you on an account with someone else?

Maybe nobody is truly monitoring your phone and one of your friends is just telling your girlfriend that you're texting with other girls for some reason.

0 Likes
BACHELORGM

Yes I'm on my account by myself and always have been...Sometimes my gf gets a anonymous text very shortly after I text a friend, it happens to much to be a lucky guess, but then she will get crazy off the wall text that makes no sense.  I can't believe there is nothing we can do to that will block all anonymous texting sites. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's concerning to hear that this is happening, BACHELORGM. At this time, I would highly recommend changing the password to your My Verizon to prevent any potential Fraud issues. I would also recommend utilizing our Security and Privacy application to rule out any potential viruses on your device. Read more about it here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/apps/security-and-privacy/

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes