Someone spying on my phone or tracking it.
Rotties65

Can anyone tell me how to find out if someone is spying on my phone. It's been acting weird. Dropping calls in the middle of a conversation. Echoing when I'm talking to only my daughters phone, emails getting down loaded to my computer that I didn't download, tapping or cracking sound again only when I talk to specific people, staying very hot at times, battery life shorter, date being used up faster, at times phone won't shut off

I know this sounds crazy but I began noticing this lately. I dont have a reason for this, asked my husband over and over he checks out. Anyway advice would be useful. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Someone spying on my phone or tracking it.
Snn5
Legend

What phone are you using?

The fastest way is a factory reset.  This might also be the most secure way as well.  However, there may be nothing scandalous involved, but there might be.

It might be something as simple as app settings or a network issue.  There are step by step ways to go through this, but the time needed might exceed what you have available and might tax your patience as well.

gingermom2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I thought my ex was spying on me, he knew things that I only texted to a certain person.  I did a factory reset, it's a pain in the ass, but I haven't had him mention anything lately that would make me think he has been.  Also, reset your passwords for everything!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

To be fair, once a message is sent, anyone can read it if they pick up a phone that is unsecured or the other person tells someone else something.

0 Likes