Something happened!!!
ruby245

Help please! As of a few days ago, I can't get ANY videos from FB to play. Just black screen. And now today I can't get my library of songs from Google Play to start. You tube, Google Play movies ,Netflix all working fine. (Galaxy s6 edge)

Thanks for any & all ideas.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Something happened!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can't live without my FB videos! I am sure you feel the same. Let's get your videos up and running. Has there been any recent changes to your phone, like a software update or new apps? Any physical or liquid damage? What zip code are you in?
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ruby245

Hi. Yes I added a new app. No to the water damage. My zip is 44410.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you can view your videos. Does the application need an update?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ruby245

Everything's working fine now. Powered down my phone & turned it back on & back to normal! I go for months without shutting my phone down. Should have thought of doing that first thing. Thanks for your help!!

0 Likes