Re: Sony Xperia Z3v Multiple Texts Sent
rugerguy49548
Enthusiast - Level 2

So this morning even with dev settings I started getting triples sent to people. This is extremely frustrating

0 Likes
Slaukor

I switched text apps 3 days ago and haven't had the issue since. Funny I was having issue with stock and messenger+ and have heard people having the issue with other messenger apps. I ended up trying handcent sms. And have not had the issue.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

-

rugerguy49548 wrote -

>img

>

>A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

>    

>Sony Xperia Z3v Multiple Texts Sent

>created by rugerguy49548 in Android - View the full discussion

>So this morning even with dev settings I started getting triples sent to people. This is extremely frustrating

>

>Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

>

>Start a new discussion in Android by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

>© 2014 Verizon WirelessVerizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa. We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

>about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

>

>

0 Likes
rugerguy49548
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am going to try handcent

0 Likes
rugerguy49548
Enthusiast - Level 2

took 1 hour and i got repeats using handcent

0 Likes
Slaukor

Supposedly Verizon knows about the issue.   And sony is going to be pushing an update.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

-

rugerguy49548 wrote -

>img

>

>A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

>    

>Sony Xperia Z3v Multiple Texts Sent

>created by rugerguy49548 in Android - View the full discussion

>took 1 hour and i got repeats using handcent

>

>Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

>

>Start a new discussion in Android by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

>© 2014 Verizon WirelessVerizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa. We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

>about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

>

>

0 Likes
therabbitssing
Enthusiast - Level 3

No, the issue is having three texts being sent out for every text I send, no matter what messaging app is used.  People receive three duplicate texts on most of my texts which has caused minor and major issues with my friends and co-workers.

Is Verizon/Sony aware of this issue?  I have reported it to my store and they swapped out my SIM card, which did not fix the issue.

My phone hasn't done it for almost two days, but it seems to come back at inoppurtune  moments.  I use the phone for work, and it is causing some serious problems for me when it happens.  I love the phone otherwise.

0 Likes
rugerguy49548
Enthusiast - Level 2

i think i may have limited it down to if i use stamina mode at all.... anyone else try rebooting and not using stamina atall

NATOlibre
Enthusiast - Level 2

ATTENTION GUYS!! I've finally realized what the problem is. STAMINA mode is causing the problem. 100% sure. Can't use STAMINA till there's an update or wait for lollipop OS.

0 Likes
thegrants82

You do understand that this was figured out over a week ago on the XDA forums.........so before you start shouting out like you just solved a problem that was already solved a week ago, google it first.

0 Likes
thegrants82

You do understand that this was figured out over a week ago on the XDA forums.........so before you start shouting out like you just solved a problem that was already solved a week ago, google it first.

0 Likes