Sony Xperia Z5
Rabids
Enthusiast - Level 1

Will Verizon carry the Sony Xperia Z5?

It looks to be one of the best phones of the current generation of flagships. I would expect the biggest US carrier to have it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sony Xperia Z5
TheSheep88
Enthusiast - Level 3

After the huge [removed] with the z4v situation, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a [removed] version next summer. Though, I hear rumorels (from unconfirmed sony reps) that verizon is trying to get the z5 out by the end of november.

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
KeyWestReactor
Contributor - Level 1

Along with fallout from the mishandling of the z4v, there has been a report (read that "rumor") that the z5 will be announced in November (possibly "late" November).  There has been no word from Verizon though, so the only response you'll get in this forum for now will be "watch our news page for announcements of new phones".

There's a substantial topic running in the Sony sub-section within this site that you may prefer to follow:

--->  When will Verizon Get the Sony Xperia z5?

0 Likes
Mgdavis90

I have been following this phone since I first heard the rumor about it. Sure hope Verizon brings it to the US. All the other phones don't seem to stand close to the xperia since it has front speakers and waterproofing. Please release it so I can get rid of my note 3!

0 Likes
Thorns
Enthusiast - Level 2

Congratulations Verizon my LG g2 is now completely dead and there is still no Sony phone. Since you canceled the Z4v you have absolutely no phone that interests me at all. Might have to switch to a carrier that has GSM instead of CDMA so I can actually use a Sony phone. The Z3+ is now available in the US on amazon, but it only works on GSM networks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thorns

We would be so sad to see a loyal customer leave! Lets get your phone working again. What is going on with your LG?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
EvilDragonX
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well it looks like i'm going to go with the Driod Turbo 2. Has close to what i wanted in a phone pretty much the same specs as the z4V just a better battery.

0 Likes
KeyWestReactor
Contributor - Level 1

Droid Turbo 2 is nice, but NOT WATERPROOF....  Smiley Sad

0 Likes
EvilDragonX
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, i know, just got really tired of waiting and didn't want to go to a samsung. Got my turbo 2 on frrday and love it.

0 Likes
Thorns
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was wondering if you had used the droid 2 turbo in low reception areas and how it handles?

0 Likes