Sony Z3v app issues
Speenfam

I updated an out two weeks ago and most of the apps I downloaded from the Amazon app store won't won't work now.  They state internal error  no or limited network connectivity may be the cause and shuts down.  I never had an b issue until I upgraded.  Please help me get my access back.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sony Z3v app issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want our customer to use their phone the way they want to. Let's check out what's going on Speenfam. Have you attempted to remove the app and re-add it again? Is there any new updates that have come out since your last update? Can you check for us.Together, we'll get this figured out.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Speenfam

I have updated,  Uninstalled, reinstalled with no luck.  I even picked different apps just to try and almost all of them give the same error messages

0 Likes
Speenfam

I have tried what you suggested, and I'm still getting the same issues.  I even Uninstalled and re-downloaded and still it working.  I tried downloading different apps and almost all of them won't work.  Can I go back to my previous os?

[removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Speenfam

Thanks for keeping me updated. Let’s take a closer look.

Does your device have a 3G/4G or WiFi connection when this problem occurs? And are you able to browse the internet on your device?

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Speenfam

I have a consistent connection on WiFi and 4g when it happens.  I browse the Internet and run other apps without any problems at the same time as the error message is given.

The apps I downloaded were the Amazon underground free apps.  Fruit ninja for example worked before the system update but now it gives the error message.  But if I download the non-underground app it works.

The issues are only with the underground downloads.  But not every one of them, just most of them.  When looking at reviews of apps on the underground section I see this error posted a lot.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Speenfam,

I appreciate the clarification. Since the issue is occurring with apps from Amazon Underground, you will want to reach out to the app developers for further assistance.
DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes