Speaker volume changing while on phone call when using a Casio Commando- need fix asap!
ingie424

My family has two Casio Commando cell phones and both are experiencing the same problem.  When we are on a call the volume suddenly starts to die out or goes completely mute.  At times it does return to normal but the phasing in and out is frustrating especially if the call is very important.  Is anyone else having this problem or does anyone know how to correct this issue??  My husband has had to resort to using the speaker phone function when he answers his phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Speaker volume changing while on phone call when using a Casio Commando- need fix asap!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it cannot be stressed enough on how important it is to have devices that are reliable. I do want to ask that each device update the PRL by dialing *22899. The volume buttons on the phone are in a place that may be easily accessed. Is it possible that the volume down button is being pressed while on a call? I have included how to adjust the volume on a call. http://vz.to/1284wPL Keep me posted.

Yosef_VZW
Verizon Wireless Customer Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Speaker volume changing while on phone call when using a Casio Commando- need fix asap!
ingie424

The volume button is not being pressed during the call.  It just automatically adjusts the volume down until you can't hear the other person.

Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 18:18:51 -0700

To: <Email address removed for privacy>

Subject: Re: Speaker volume changing while on phone call when using a Casio Commando- need fix asap! - Re: Speaker volume changing while on phone call when using a Casio Commando- need fix asap!

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes