Spectrum 2-DESPERATELY NEED HELP TRANSFERRING PHOTOS "TO" THE SD CARD.
sethsmomma2005
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently realized alot of my photos are no longer saved to my SD card. I unknowingly moved photos into their own albums and apparently that took them off of the SD card and saved to the phone. Since my phone does not support and applications that can port to sd, and there is no function in the phone to do, i am STUCK, i have a Spectrum 2, and the photos are taking up 4gb of space. I cannot even figure out how to get them to the computer....Please someone HELLLLPPPP!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Spectrum 2-DESPERATELY NEED HELP TRANSFERRING PHOTOS "TO" THE SD CARD.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you are unable to save your photos to the SD card sethsmomma2005. I can understand the importance of ensuring you always have access to your pics and you have more memory for your phone. Have you tried to go into each picture and resave it back to your Sd card. Listed below are steps to transfer pics to your computer. Let me know if you have any issues.

• Enable USB Mass Storage.

• From the computer, launch Windows Explorer / Finder.
For Windows Explorer, press the Windows E ( E) keys using the computer keyboard.
For Finder, click the Finder icon located on the dock.

• From Windows Explorer / Finder, click VS930 4G (under Portable Devices).

• Click the appropriate storage location:
  • Internal Storage
  • SD Card

• Utilize the computer to copy video / picture files from the following folders to the desired location on the computer's hard drive:
Folder names may vary.
  • DCIM\Camera
  • download
  • Videos
  • Pictures

• Disconnect the USB cable from the computer.

Kinquana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sethsmomma2005
Enthusiast - Level 1

ok, looking thru posts i may have figured it out, using quickpic at the moment but anyone with other info feel free to let me know!  Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you are unable to save your photos to the SD card sethsmomma2005. I can understand the importance of ensuring you always have access to your pics and you have more memory for your phone. Have you tried to go into each picture and resave it back to your Sd card. Listed below are steps to transfer pics to your computer. Let me know if you have any issues.

• Enable USB Mass Storage.

• From the computer, launch Windows Explorer / Finder.
For Windows Explorer, press the Windows E ( E) keys using the computer keyboard.
For Finder, click the Finder icon located on the dock.

• From Windows Explorer / Finder, click VS930 4G (under Portable Devices).

• Click the appropriate storage location:
  • Internal Storage
  • SD Card

• Utilize the computer to copy video / picture files from the following folders to the desired location on the computer's hard drive:
Folder names may vary.
  • DCIM\Camera
  • download
  • Videos
  • Pictures

• Disconnect the USB cable from the computer.

Kinquana
0 Likes