Speed Dial Screen
jimwalkco

Does anyone know how to remove a contact from the speed dial screen?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Speed Dial Screen
M3lton
Contributor - Level 1

Haha! Making some calls you shouldn't be?

Touch and hold on the number and a menu will pop up after a second or two. Just select, Delete From Call History, and poof, the number disappears from your call history. But only for that instance. If you've made several calls you want to hide, then you need to scroll all the way through your call history.

So yeah, touch and hold on the name/number in your call history, wait for menu to pop up, select delete from call history.

0 Likes
jimwalkco

That is a funny / unfortunate circumstance but it is not what I am looking for.  There is a screen that is one of the home pages that allows you to add 'favorites' or speed dial contacts to.  It is very easy to add contacts to this page but it seems that you can not remove them from that page.  I would like to know how to remove a contact from that page.  

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Iceman1906
Contributor - Level 1

Hey Jimwalkco, you should be able to remove speed dial contacts by going into the dialer and at the bottom click on Speed Dial. Here you will be able to view all of your speed dial buttons and the contacts assigned to them. At the bottom you can click on remove and then little trash cans will appear on each speed dial icon. Clicking the trash cans will remove the contact from the speed dial. Let me know if that works for you!

0 Likes