Stratosphere II
Rainee

I have a Stratosphere II that has been great up until a few minutes ago.  I recieved a phone call and when I hung up the screen turned green. I thought maybe it didn't hang up so I played with it seeing if that was the problem.  I ended up restarting my phone. When I turned it back on it turned blue.  When it came completely on the screen was grey with lines in it.  I tried to power it off and it wouldn't so I took the battery off then placed it back in and turned it back on.  Again everything was blue then turned grey but I have no screen.  I cannot do anything on it now!  What can I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Stratosphere II
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Rainee,
That's odd, let's fix this! Since you are unable to do anything with the phone I suggest completing an alternate factory reset here http://vz.to/10wZiH5 Please keep in mind this will erase everything on the phone. Have you previously saved your contacts via Backup Assistant, Gmail, Sim or SD card? You pictures/videos should be saved to your memory card. If you need any additional assistance or are unsuccessful please send me a private message with your mobile number. Thank you.

Tominque B.
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes