Support broken?
PoofyPoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anyone else tried to answer an email support response in the last 48 hours or so and are unable to send their message? The 'Submit Response' button seems broken. I've been trying since yesterday afternoon and cannot get a message to go through to answer them.

Re: Support broken?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Communication works best when it's a two-way street, PoofyPoe. If the "Submit Response" button will not function correctly, it gets in the way of successful communication. To be sure we understand correctly, are you referring to a reply to one of our Private Notes from this forum? 

-George

0 Likes
PoofyPoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not about the forums at all. I submitted an email support ticket for account management assistance, through the Verizon site. I got an email response asking for more information. I clicked the link in the email to respond, which took me to the website. I filled out the form and typed up my response, and clicked submit. The button grayed out for a long moment, then returned to the clickable state. Nothing submitted. I tried on the website and the Verizon app on my phone, as well as the website on my PC. I tried every day for a while, and still nothing. I finally came here to the forums, to suss out whether this was a known bug being worked on, or a feature to get support out of having to deal with issues. Verizon may tout themselves as having the best coverage available, but their customer service is well-known as one of the worst. (Yep, I'm annoyed.)

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am here for support and motivated to help ensure you get the account assistance you need, PoofyPoe. Thank you for this detailed response. Please send us a Private Note for support through this platform, to get started. We are also available through social media (Twitter and Facebook-24/7) to help as well!

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
justlookingforanswers
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having the same issue. I have an open service request and I am trying to send feedback and the send button will not allow me to respond. Please advise. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello justlookingforanswers! We appreciate your comment. Please, reach the next link to authenticate your account and go to a secure channel to help you with your issue button.

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note that the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6005MwlEW

0 Likes
medimagery
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue. I began by contacting Verizon through chat because I was charged for an international travel pass while inside the USA. The chat system seemed unresponsive, so I received an email from Verizon to complete the ticket. When I went to the Verizon site to complete the ticket, the button to "submit request" turns blue when I click it, but it the page does not active work to submit the form. So now, how can I best communicate with Verizon, without chat and without the support page responding as they should. Do you have an email address for support that I might use?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to get assistance when you need it from us, medimagery. We have sent you a Private Message, please respond to us there.

-Steven

0 Likes
medimagery
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you. I appreciate it!

0 Likes
whoelsecouldbeme
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have this same exact problem for support request #MR-666879460-W01