Synchronize Calendars
lillic18

How do I synchronize the calendar in my phone with the calendar in my husband's phone/

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Synchronize Calendars
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you both save your events to your Google account calendar or the phone only calendar?

Share your calendar with someone - Calendar Help

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

are you using the same or separate gmail accounts, if same, calendar will be the same.

0 Likes
Jack4789

My wife and I each have Samsong S21 5G through Verizon. 

We are trying to sync our calendars (should be one calendar accessed by both of us synced continuously.) Calendar may also be updated via our laptop. 

How do I sync all the devices? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to get you information on this process. Please tell us, what service are you utilizing to store and transfer this information. Do you have Verizon Cloud?

*Robert

0 Likes
Jack4789
Thanks for your acknowledgement of our inquiry. 
My wife and I have separate Samsung (S21 5G) phones (different phone numbers) serviced through Verizon. We both use the same email address.  On each of the phones we use Google Calendar.
We also have a Lenovo laptop.  Here too, we use Google Calendar.
Events:
When my wife posts a calendar event on her phone, it shows up on my phone and the laptop.  YES!
When I post a calendar event on my phone, it does not post to my wife's phone nor the laptop.  NO.
If a calendar event is posted on the laptop, it posts to my phone and my wife's phone.  YES!

Do I need to adjust a "Setting" on my phone to make it visible to my wife's phone as well as the laptop??

Thank you for your help. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Jack4789. We would recommend having your wife check the Auto-sync settings on her phones Gmail account. Here the instructions:

1. Close the Gmail app.
  2. On your mobile device, open Settings .
  3. Under "Personal," touch Accounts.
  4. In the top-right corner, touch More .
  5. Check or uncheck Auto-sync data.

*Cassie

0 Likes
Jack4789

That fixed the calendar situation.  Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jack4789,

That's definitely a relief to hear. We want everything working as it should. We're still here if you have any further questions. 

-Andrew

0 Likes