Tablet not working since last update:
Mgayle1973

Ever since I was sent an update to download on my Verizon Ellipsis  tablet, it's extremely slow, freezes constantly, screen goes back, and to be completely honest, barely useable. It was fine before, and I am very frustrated. Please help me fix it, reverse the update or whatever, but it's not worth using right now.

Thanks, Mdgayle

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Tablet not working since last update:
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't reverse an update.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Tablet not working since last update:
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your tablet to work flawlessly, Mgayle1973. How much storage do you have remaining on your tablet? Do you have any applications that are running in the background? Try running the device in Safe Mode. With the device powered on, press and hold the Power button (located on the upper-right edge) until the Tablet options prompt appears then release. Touch and hold Power off until "Reboot to safe mode" appears then tap OK. With Safe Mode enabled, test device and app functionality. If the previous issue fails to occur, the cause has been isolated to a third-party app and all recently installed or updated apps should be uninstalled. Power cycle device to disable Safe Mode then reinstall and test each app one at a time to identify which app is causing the problem. Keep us posted of any changes.

RobertH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes