Talk & Text and Facebook account sync.
gc101320

1: I would like to be able to text while in a phone conversation but my phone will not send out text while in conversation.  I just bought my Ally last night..so I figure its user error but would still like to correct it.

2:  I saw a previous blog from the 30th stating that you could since your FB account just like you do your google account and use the pictures in your contacts.  I followed the steps in that message  {Menu > Settings> Accounts & Sync > Add Account > Facebook} and then it goes blank then goes back to the accounts & sync screen and FB hasnt been added...

any suggestions for either problem??

AS

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Talk & Text and Facebook account sync.
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

You should be able to send a text while you're in conversation because I do it all the time from my Android device. Now if you're trying to access the web while in conversation, then you will not be able to do so. If Facebook hasn't been successfully added to your account, then follow the steps below to do so.

1. From the Home screen, press the Menu Key , touchSettings, and touch Accounts & sync.The Accounts & sync settings screen displays your current sync settings and accounts.

2. Touch the Add account button.

3. Touch the account you want to add.

4. Follow the onscreen steps to enter the required (and optional) account information.

Many accounts require only a username and password, but some accounts will require more information. These sections also describe how to add an email account that uses IMAP, POP3, or SMTP.

5. Configure the account. Depending on the kind of account, you may be asked to

configure what kinds of data you want to sync to the phone, name of the account, and other details. When you're finished, the account will be added to the list in the Accounts & sync settings screen.

Let me know if this works for you:smileywink:

0 Likes
clthomas63

Hi. I am having the same issue. I followed the "add account" instructions and it will not add my Facebook to the list. I've tried numerous times. I want my contact pics synced with my Facebook acct. Any help is appreciated.

Connie

0 Likes
gc101320

I have tried the "add sync account" steps several times with no luck.  I can not get it to sync.

Next option....

AS

0 Likes