Technical Trouble on Android
Anita3833

I have five Verizon mobile devices. The Android phone associated with one of my lines is unable to make or receive phone calls. When attempting to dial out, we get the message that indicates we are outside the range of the mobile network. When incoming calls are attempted from other phones, the calls go directly to voice mail.

I do not think we should have to connect to WiFi calling to use this line. The problems occur when we are in our home and also when we are outside.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Technical Trouble on Android
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Anita3833 wrote:

I have five Verizon mobile devices. The Android phone associated with one of my lines is unable to make or receive phone calls. When attempting to dial out, we get the message that indicates we are outside the range of the mobile network. When incoming calls are attempted from other phones, the calls go directly to voice mail.

I do not think we should have to connect to WiFi calling to use this line. The problems occur when we are in our home and also when we are outside.

Any suggestions?

What make/model Android phone are you having issues with?  Could be an agent needs to look at that line on your account.  Is it possible it is set for data only on your account?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes