Terrible service
Jeremyandroid
Enthusiast - Level 1
I live in Picayune Mississippi. So my service is always 4g with one single bar. It will not stream YouTube even with a 144p. Calls always dropped and the map indicates this zip code 39466 is full lte. Phone is moto edge 2021. Getting tired of the past year of no poor service. And forget trying to download any pdf documents for work. That's a joke 
Re: Terrible service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeremyandroid, we know how important it is to have reliable service. Let's get a few more details from you. Are you the only one having issues or do you know of anyone else? Is happening at a specific location? Does this occur indoors or outdoors? 

-Christine

0 Likes
Re: Terrible service
Kcoty001
Enthusiast - Level 1

Almost a year later service in Mississippi is still less than desirable! I live around Jackson area and work near Vickburg and its absolutely terrible coverage. Calls drop,  if you have two bars your apps and content will not load, and texts take forever and sometimes multiple attempts to send out. I would not recommend Verizon to anyone relocating to this  area. I have  an iphone thats a year old and always updated, the phone isn't the issue its the coverage.

0 Likes