Text Messaging doesn't work and the assistance will only send text confirmation verification
TheIgnoredRazer

So I recently got my hands on a Razer Phone 2 (great phone, great features, very little bloat ware).  Verizon has 'claimed' the phone as viable for their network.  And for calls, it is.  For text messaging, takes a big headache to work.

This is more or less a complaint about the help service.  If I say my glitching problem is 'text messaging' and a pin is not setup on the account, then don't send a text to verify identity.  IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!  Rig it to send emails to confirm identity at the very least.

Been trying to get this resolved for two days now and I've only been turned away at the local verizon wireless store.

Thank you for your time.

0 Likes
Re: Text Messaging doesn't work and the assistance will only send text confirmation verification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TheIgnoredRazer,

I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with text messaging on your new Razr. I apologize for any issues you have had with our verification process, but we'd like to help right here. What is happening when you try to use the texting service? Have you had trouble ever since activating the phone, or did it work initially? 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes