Text messages failing
STELLA9989

I was chatting with my friend last night (he has AT&T) and messages were going through fine.  All of a sudden, we were not able to message each other.  They say "sending" and then "failed."  I am able to text other people and he was able to call me from his phone right afterward so it seems to just be the messaging portion.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text messages failing
bearone21
Legend

is one of you on an i-phone??

0 Likes
DEBCHA96

I am having the same problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a bummer STELLA9989. I want to make sure that you are able to continue your conversation with your friend. Were you able to send messages to any other person? What is the make/model of your phone? Zip code?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want all your text to go through with no issues DEBCHA96 . Lets get this resolved. What phone do you have? ARe you able to send and receive from other contacts? Are you using a 3rd party messaging application?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes