Re: Text messages not being received.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely heavily on text messages myself, so I can understand the importance of this service working. We are here to work toward a resolution. You have gone through a lot of steps, so we do not want to take up any more of your time with troubleshooting on this platform. Please check your Private Messages for further assistance.
DavidC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jayrebb

Double.

0 Likes
jayrebb

Same problem but its Verizon to Verizon and one of the numbers has absolutely no block history with me but is on the same network as far as billing goes. Troubleshooting now.

0 Likes
hanasmom

Simple fix.. message from the blue message button and not message plus..it has glitches

0 Likes
aetheon

Ive had this problem for months now and end up keep going back to support, and spending hours going back n forth to get it working again, only to have it stop working again some 3-4 weeks later.

I've had enough, it's obvious that verizon can't provide a trustworthy texting service.  AND they certainly would NEVER do anything to compensate you for their lack of service.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes