Text messaging
POORPAINTERS

When I go to one specific contact to send a text message and tap the icon I am taken to an old contact for this individual and it is showing this as a mass text.  How do I stop this from happening?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text messaging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

POORPAINTERS, we want to make sure that your text messages are sent to the right place. Have you tried deleting that contact and creating a new contact? Which make/model phone do you have?

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
POORPAINTERS

Thank you for replying to my recent question concerning my inability to send a standard text msg to one of my contacts. Yes I have deleted that contact and reenter their number only to have the same issue as before. The model of that phone is a LG VS425PP Android Version5.1.1 Build number LMY47V Software Version VS425PP9. Like I have said its just this one contact that I am having an issue with that’s the good news, the bad news its my sisters’ number.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@POORPAINTERS

Thanks for confirming the steps you have already tried on your prepaid LG Optimus Zone 3 device. To ensure this messaging issue is properly addressed, I recommend reaching out to our Prepaid Customer Service Team directly: http://vz.to/2yfRFkq. They will be glad to address this texting issue for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes