Texts and Calls not going through to a number on my plan.
Ravens1

I own a Moto, my wife owns a Galaxy.  We have been able to call/text each other without a problem until about a week ago.  My texts go through to her, however I never receive any from her.  My calls go through without an issue.  I have tried several trouble shooting tips, deleting contact information, verified that the numbers are not blocked, powered off.  These tips from previous posts have not resolved this issue.  Is this a Moto specific problem, as I have seen it mentioned in previous postings.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texts and Calls not going through to a number on my plan.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does she go straight to voicemail when she calls you?

Is it possible that you have her phone number set to go to voicemail?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Texts and Calls not going through to a number on my plan.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello  Ravens1,

We definitely want to ensure you are receiving her calls and texts. Does she receive any error messages when she tries to call or text you? What messaging app are you both using? Can she call you by dialing your number manually?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes