Texts show as sent, but are not received by recipients
Wkirk00
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't know if it's a Verizom issue or phone issue. I have a S21 Ultra 5g. All software updates installed. Some text are not received by recipients. In text chains with multiple recipients, some receive the message and some don't. The same recipient may receive other messages from me. I don't understand why some messages aren't being delivered.

0 Likes
Re: Texts show as sent, but are not received by recipients
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wkirk00, we want to ensure your recipients can receive all of your texts as anticipated. It sounds like this issue is happening in group texts. Can you advise if the users not receiving the texts are other android users, iPhone users or both? 

-Genesis

0 Likes
Wkirk00
Enthusiast - Level 2

They are both android and iPhone, and it's primarily group texts, but some are individual texts.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

How long has this been happening for? What was the make and model of your device before this Galaxy S21?

-Christopher

0 Likes
Wkirk00
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's been happening for about three months, but seems more frequent now. I've had the S21 for over a year, since February 2021.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wkirk00, 

Thanks for the added information. Regarding texts, what application for texting are you using on the device (stock messaging app, Verizon messages, third-party app, etc.)? What difference do you see when you're using Wi-Fi versus the Verizon network to send messages)? 

-Ryan

0 Likes